Topics

moderated Using Google Docs

Glenn / Lenny

Hi,
I've been trying to find a manual for my police scanner, a radio shack 2032.
I found this on Google Docs:
and it says to do control + alt + Z for screenreader accessibility, and I do that and it says screenreader mode, or something like that and that control + slash is supposed to give me keyboard commands, but that does not happen.
I'm not able to read anything other than the title of the page.
Does anyone have a clue how to use this, and/or, can please download it for me, PDF or other?
Thanks
Glenn

Milton Ota

Hi,

You can use JAWS Key + H to get help with basic keyboard commands.

You can also find information on how to use Google Docs on the pass Webinar page on the Vispero/Freedom Scientific website.

Milton Ota

ICAN Island Computer Access Now

4273 Coventry Dr., S.

Unit E

Fargo, ND 58104-4498

Ph: (701) 731-0511

Email: mota1252@...

Glenn / Lenny

Insert + H only gives me the web help, for the web keyboard commands, which I use all the time, so nothing new there.
Glenn

You can use JAWS Key + H to get help with basic keyboard commands.

You can also find information on how to use Google Docs on the pass Webinar page on the Vispero/Freedom Scientific website.

Milton Ota

ICAN Island Computer Access Now

4273 Coventry Dr., S.

Unit E

Fargo, ND 58104-4498

Ph: (701) 731-0511

Email: mota1252@...

Milton Ota

Yes, and if you got to the Pass Webinar page you will find a recording of the Google Docs webinar and documentation that should be helpful.

Insert + H only gives me the web help, for the web keyboard commands, which I use all the time, so nothing new there.

Glenn

You can use JAWS Key + H to get help with basic keyboard commands.

You can also find information on how to use Google Docs on the pass Webinar page on the Vispero/Freedom Scientific website.

Milton Ota

ICAN Island Computer Access Now

4273 Coventry Dr., S.

Unit E

Fargo, ND 58104-4498

Ph: (701) 731-0511

Email: mota1252@...

Glenn / Lenny

Well I'm not into Google docs enough to listen to a webinar on it.
Maybe someone will fetch the file for me.
This could be the only time I would need Google docs.
Glenn

Yes, and if you got to the Pass Webinar page you will find a recording of the Google Docs webinar and documentation that should be helpful.

Insert + H only gives me the web help, for the web keyboard commands, which I use all the time, so nothing new there.

Glenn

You can use JAWS Key + H to get help with basic keyboard commands.

You can also find information on how to use Google Docs on the pass Webinar page on the Vispero/Freedom Scientific website.

Milton Ota

ICAN Island Computer Access Now

4273 Coventry Dr., S.

Unit E

Fargo, ND 58104-4498

Ph: (701) 731-0511

Email: mota1252@...

On Fri, Nov 20, 2020 at 11:52 AM, Glenn / Lenny wrote:
radio shack 2032
-
Use this page:

RadioPics Database - Main
which is a direct download of the PDF of the Owner's Manual for the RS PRO-2032 Scanner.

The page you found is one of the most screwed up I've ever seen.  I decided to try clicking through and after two clicks I'm on a Recaptcha page that doesn't even present me with the "Allow" button.

There are scads of other options, too:  https://duckduckgo.com/?q=radio+shack+2032+police+scanner+owners+manual

       ~ Lawrence Krauss

Glenn / Lenny

Thanks Brian, that worked.