moderated using gmail on the web and accessing contactss

dennis

hi gang: i'm trying to access my contacts in gmail using firefox and i can't seam to be able to pull up the list and do anything with it. also how can i import more contacts?

Avast logo

Dennis,

Please be more specific about exactly what you're doing, what you expect to happen, and telling us what is actually happening (or not happening that you think should happen).

Contacts can be accessed via a number of different ways, and it sounds like you're talking about when you try to compose a new message, but I'm not certain of that.  As phrased, this query is almost impossible to answer as there's no good starting point that can be guessed.

Friendship. . . Intimacy, untroubled by eros.

         ~ Kim Chernin

David Moore

I use MS Edge, and it works like a charm! 😃