Topics

moderated Using Firefox to fill out census

Shirley Tracy

Just an FYI:

A few days ago, someone asked if IE was the only browser that we can use to fill out the census. I just completed filling out the census form using Firefox. It went smoothly. I had no issues.

It feels great when things go well.

Cheerfully,

Shirley

Shirley Tracy

Just an FYI:

A few days ago, someone asked if IE was the only browser that we can use to fill out the census. I just completed filling out the census form using Firefox. It went smoothly. I had no issues.

It feels great when things go well.

Cheerfully,

Shirley

John Doering

Shirley:

I was the person who asked that question.

I used Chrome and it also went fine.

You are correct, it is great when everything comes together.

Regards,

John Doering
Pricing Analyst

Office: 4147783040 Extn:4063