From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of kevin meyers
Sent: August 24, 2020 7:17 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Using Facebook

Hello,

I’m using windows 10 and Jaws 2020 most recent versions. I have been looking for Facebook documentation. Does anyone know of any thing will help? I’m always having problems finding the list of my friends. Or viewing a comment someone makes  which I get through an email.

Thanks,

Kevin

kevin meyers

I tried mobile and the full blown version. I use Google Chrome as my browser.

What browser are you using?  Are you using the mobile version of Facebook or the full blown version.  I’m using the mobile version of face book and edge as my browser.  I used I E then switched to Chrome because it was more informative, giving me the ability to check on messages via messenger, notifications and groups.  Then Edge became just as good as Chrome in it’s accessibility so I’ve switched to Edge.

I’m using windows 10 and Jaws 2020 most recent versions. I have been looking for Facebook documentation. Does anyone know of any thing will help? I’m always having problems finding the list of my friends. Or viewing a comment someone makes  which I get through an email.

Thanks,

Kevin

Marianne Denning

I have the same problem. I use the mobile version of Facebook, Chrome and the most current version of JAWS.

What browser are you using?  Are you using the mobile version of Facebook or the full blown version.  I’m using the mobile version of face book and edge as my browser.  I used I E then switched to Chrome because it was more informative, giving me the ability to check on messages via messenger, notifications and groups.  Then Edge became just as good as Chrome in it’s accessibility so I’ve switched to Edge.

I’m using windows 10 and Jaws 2020 most recent versions. I have been looking for Facebook documentation. Does anyone know of any thing will help? I’m always having problems finding the list of my friends. Or viewing a comment someone makes  which I get through an email.

Thanks,

Kevin

Justin Williams

Inter net explorer sems to work wel, but I've also just started using mbasic.facebook.com through google chrome.

It works well.

Thanks,

Justin

I have the same problem. I use the mobile version of Facebook, Chrome and the most current version of JAWS.

What browser are you using?  Are you using the mobile version of Facebook or the full blown version.  I’m using the mobile version of face book and edge as my browser.  I used I E then switched to Chrome because it was more informative, giving me the ability to check on messages via messenger, notifications and groups.  Then Edge became just as good as Chrome in it’s accessibility so I’ve switched to Edge.

I’m using windows 10 and Jaws 2020 most recent versions. I have been looking for Facebook documentation. Does anyone know of any thing will help? I’m always having problems finding the list of my friends. Or viewing a comment someone makes  which I get through an email.

Thanks,

Kevin

Rick Miller

I am using Chrome.  I see that Facebook has changed.  Whenever I find the page of someone I want to add as a friend, I can’t do it anymore.  It used to be real easy.  Whenever I would find that person’s page I would just arrow down and eventually I would find where  it says “Add John Smith as a friend.”  I would hit the Enter key, then there would be a notice saying that my request had been sent.  Now it’s not like that.  Now I don’t know how to add someone.  I have tried using both the regular and the mobile Chrome browsers but nothing has worked.  I am using Windows 10 and the latest version of JAWS.

Rick Miller