moderated Using external sound card to separate Jaws and music

T. Civitello

Thanks for the advice but the press insert space vc “ doesn’t work in Windows 7. I have Jaws and the system separated but the problem is that Jaws is coming out of the external amplifier and bookshelf speakers while music from the internet is coming out  of the regular computer speakers. I am thinking of swapping the amplifier output and the computer speakers output. Do you think this will work?  Tom

Sent: Saturday, April 16, 2022 6:31 PM
Subject: Re: Using external sound card to seperate Jaws and music

Civitello,

Ensure that music and jaws are playing on the external/ USB speakers.

Now, press insert space vc and from the list select the speakers Realtech high definition audio and you are good to go.

Hope it helps.

This email I d is used only for list subscriptions.

Thanks and regards.

Shankar.C

For offline comminucations please reach-out  on below shared details.

Mobile/whatsapp: 7795927572.

Email: shankar.c@....