Topics

moderated Using DocuSign with JAWS and Google Chrome

Bill White

Could someone please tell me how DocuSign works with JAWS and Google Chrome? When you receive an email with a link to a prepared document using DocuSign, a "Sign Here" button shows up. When this button is pressed, is this supposed to provide an edit field where the name is typed in? Otherwise, how is the name supposed to be imbedded into the document, if you don't physically type it in character by character?

Thank you.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...

Deb and the girls

If I remember correctly, that is correct. You will know if it did not work if it keeps saying not finished or signatures do not match, stuff like that. I think you are on the correct track.

Deb