Topics

moderated Upload files to Youtube

Michael Munn

Hi all, this is Michael and I'm sending this email just want to ask y'all on softwares that can convert Mp3 files to mp4. I'm trying to upload my podcast to Youtube but it won't allow me. Everytime when I attempt to upload a file with mp3 format, Youtube will say that the file format is invallad.
I want to know is there a software that can convert mp3 file to mp4 or wave?
Thank you and I'm hoping to hear from you soon.
Best regards
Michael Munn

JAWS Certified, 2019

Member: Virginia Association of Blind Students National Federation of the Blind of Virginia

www.nfbv.org

www.hadley.edu

Robert Cole

Hi,

Have you tried windows photo app?

I just tried it so it should do what you need, which is to create a new video and add your podcast as the background music.

On 8/15/2020 11:05 PM, Michael Munn wrote:
Hi all, this is Michael and I'm sending this email just want to ask y'all on softwares that can convert Mp3 files to mp4. I'm trying to upload my podcast to Youtube but it won't allow me. Everytime when I attempt to upload a file with mp3 format, Youtube will say that the file format is invallad.
I want to know is there a software that can convert mp3 file to mp4 or wave?
Thank you and I'm hoping to hear from you soon.
Best regards
Michael Munn

JAWS
                            Certified, 2019

Member: Virginia Association of Blind Students National Federation of the Blind of Virginia

www.nfbv.org

www.hadley.edu

kevin meyers

Hi, Did you find software to convert from MP3 to MP4 or WAV? If not I use Express rip CD ripper software.

I just tried it so it should do what you need, which is to create a new video and add your podcast as the background music.

On 8/15/2020 11:05 PM, Michael Munn wrote:

Hi all, this is Michael and I'm sending this email just want to ask y'all on softwares that can convert Mp3 files to mp4. I'm trying to upload my podcast to Youtube but it won't allow me. Everytime when I attempt to upload a file with mp3 format, Youtube will say that the file format is invallad.

I want to know is there a software that can convert mp3 file to mp4 or wave?

Thank you and I'm hoping to hear from you soon.

Best regards

Michael Munn

Robert Cole

Hi,

There is a free program from NCH Software,

called Switch Sound Converter. It can convert mp3 to .mov.

Supported YouTube file formats
Note: Audio files, like MP3, WAV, or PCM files, can’t be uploaded to YouTube. You can use video editing software to convert your audio file to a video.
If you're not sure which format to save your video as or are getting an "invalid file format" error message when you're uploading, make sure that you’re using one of the following formats:

.MOV

.MPEG4

.MP4

.AVI

.WMV

.MPEGPS

.FLV

3GPP

WebM

DNxHR

ProRes

CineForm

HEVC (h265)

On 8/31/2020 8:25 PM, kevin meyers wrote:

Hi, Did you find software to convert from MP3 to MP4 or WAV? If not I use Express rip CD ripper software.

I just tried it so it should do what you need, which is to create a new video and add your podcast as the background music.

On 8/15/2020 11:05 PM, Michael Munn wrote:

Hi all, this is Michael and I'm sending this email just want to ask y'all on softwares that can convert Mp3 files to mp4. I'm trying to upload my podcast to Youtube but it won't allow me. Everytime when I attempt to upload a file with mp3 format, Youtube will say that the file format is invallad.

I want to know is there a software that can convert mp3 file to mp4 or wave?

Thank you and I'm hoping to hear from you soon.

Best regards

Michael Munn

Jasmine Kotsay

Hi,

So, if you convert an audio file to a video, what does it show onscreen on Youtube? I am just curious, because I am interested in making Youtube videos without showing myself on camera.

I just tried it so it should do what you need, which is to create a new video and add your podcast as the background music.

On 8/15/2020 11:05 PM, Michael Munn wrote:

Hi all, this is Michael and I'm sending this email just want to ask y'all on softwares that can convert Mp3 files to mp4. I'm trying to upload my podcast to Youtube but it won't allow me. Everytime when I attempt to upload a file with mp3 format, Youtube will say that the file format is invallad.

I want to know is there a software that can convert mp3 file to mp4 or wave?

Thank you and I'm hoping to hear from you soon.

Best regards

Michael Munn

Afik Souffir

Jasmine,

Contact me of list, and I'll help you to do it in a simple way.

I've just uploaded a video to youtube.

Afik.souffir@...

Stay safe,

Afik.

[...]

i would also like to  know.
Thanks
Best regards
Michael Munn

Vaughn Brown

Hello Michael,

Go to your account and look for a page that says something like "make
live video or upload video". Hope this helps.

Vaughn

On 9/4/20, Michael Munn <michaelrbms@...> wrote:
i would also like to know.
Thanks