From: CJ &AA MAY
Sent: Sunday, March 22, 2020 9:58 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: upgrading Jaws

Due to the problems I have been experiencing, I have decided to upgrade Jaws to Jaws 20.

Do I need to remove the former version before loading the new version – I don’t want to import the current issues I am experiencing.

Alison

Michael Massey

No, you don’t need to remove your current version of Jaws.