moderated Update on Wells FargoRe: AnWells Fargo has made changes to web site

Loy

It turns out that it was not Wells Fargo but a JAWS problem. Uninstalled JAWS and reinstalled it and all is working as it should now.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, June 3, 2022 11:19 AM
Subject: AnWells Fargo has made changes to web site

Well, another bank, Wells Fargo has become almost unusable with JAWS. I just got off the phone with Wells Fargo but they were not able to help me navigate their web page.  They are going to work on the problem and get back with me in a few days. Up until a few days ago it was very accessible, but now it is almost impossible to use.  Just a few days ago US Bank also made changes and made it harder to navigate.  Very frustrated.