moderated update apple i phone

meow meow

hi
Rosie here...
I just update   my apple I phone to versone 14
I do not like it at all that in text message that when I got message it saying conversations front of who wrote to me that my 14 focus it take too much room for it that I don't like to have it there and also it would not say the word what I want to write when I fix my typo
and also it won't work on the blindfold oppoly game either that I pay the program
does anyone know how to fix that? maybe not...
and I wonder if anyone know if there is the program that I can make myself make game like pragrmer