From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of T. Civitello
Sent: 28 December 2020 05:33
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: uninstalling Open Book?

I tried Open Book. Am I going to have trouble with Jaws if I uninstall shared components?

Dan Longmore

Most likely yes. It does not hurt to leave the shared components, and you will save yourself much grief.

On Dec 28, 2020, at 12:33 AM, T. Civitello <tcivi31@...> wrote:

I tried Open Book. Am I going to have trouble with Jaws if I uninstall shared components?

Ron Pelletier

Hi,

Do not uninstall shared components. They are insignificant and won’t harm anything if you leave them. You won’t gain anything at all by removing them.

Ron & Danvers

I tried Open Book. Am I going to have trouble with Jaws if I uninstall shared components?