From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ann Byrne
Sent: April 28, 2021 01:56 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Unfriending someone on facebook

How do I unfriend a person on mbasic.facebook.com?

Thx,

ann

Madison Martin

Hi Ann,

Enter on the friends link
Near the bottom of that page you should find a link that says your friends
Enter on this and find the friend you want to unfriend
Once you do enter on their name and then on view profile
Near the bottom of their page you'll find a link that says unfriend
Enter on this and you'll get a confirmation asking if you're sure you want to
remove this person as a friend, enter on yes and it should be successful

I hope that this helps!!!!!

How do I unfriend a person on mbasic.facebook.com?

Thx,

ann

Laura Richardson

Ann,

Go to that person's page. Not far from the bottom of their page there are
options to unfriend, block, etc.

Laura