Topics

moderated Understanding the Jaws version numbers?

Jay <jcoffin@...>

Hi.

I’m just curious how to understand the Jaws version numbers. For example, 2020.2003.13 I know that 2020 is the year the version is released, and 202003 is the year and month it was released, but what are the last numbers? What is the 13 meaning? Is it a build number or something?

Thanks.

Richard Turner

That is the day of the month it was released.

Richard
"There's a nap for that."