Topics

moderated Unable to sign into my Ebay account

Michael Massey

Hello.  I am having trouble signing into my Ebay account.  I am using the latest Jaws 2020 under Windows 10 2004 build number 19.041.364.  I am using Microsoft Edge as my default browser.  When I try to sign into my Ebay account, I am presented with a button to verify myself.  When I click the button I am presented with a message that the verification is incomplete.  Ebay recommends that if I can’t use the above image to make sure I am using the latest version of my browser which indeed I am.  Thanks. 

Chris

Firstly You need to check the box I’m not a robot

Then choose  get a audio challenge button

Then Fill in the answer and click verify

Then you may need to confirm your contact details then after that you should be logged in

Sent: 02 June 2020 11:42
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Unable to sign into my Ebay account

Hello.  I am having trouble signing into my Ebay account.  I am using the latest Jaws 2020 under Windows 10 2004 build number 19.041.364.  I am using Microsoft Edge as my default browser.  When I try to sign into my Ebay account, I am presented with a button to verify myself.  When I click the button I am presented with a message that the verification is incomplete.  Ebay recommends that if I can’t use the above image to make sure I am using the latest version of my browser which indeed I am.  Thanks.