unable to find the enhancements tab on the speeker property page.

Shankar.C

Dear list,

on the del 5482 2in1 convertible machine, I’m unable to get the enhancements tab on the speaker property page.

I tried with different drivers like real tech, max audio pro and so on but no results.

Can someone please help me to get back the enhancements tab on the device.

By the way, Using the jaws 2021.

Phillip Gross

Which audio driver are you currently using? That tab is there with some drivers but not with others. I had an issue where I reinstalled the Realtek driver that included MaxxAudio and that tab disappeared. When I Googled it, I learned that the enhancements tab wasn't included in that version of the driver. As soon as I went back to the High Definition driver, I got it back.

Shankar.C

Hi there,

Thanks for your quick response.

Driver details are as follows

Speakers, Realtek(R) Audio, Default Device

Kindly share the actual driver which contains enhancements