Topics

moderated unable to backspace or delete text in Windows Live Mail

T. Civitello

I am using the current version of Jaws 2020 and Win 7 and Windows Live Mail.
When composing a message and I make a mistake I can’t back space to delete it or select it and press delete. Sometimes if I unload Jaws and start it again things will return to normal. The other way to get around it is to select what I want to delete, bring up the context menu and click on “cut”.
Is this a Jaws bug?   Does anyone know what could be causing this? Tom
This appears to be a random condition as I had no problem with this message, and yes the program is maximized.