moderated TWBlue Error

Juan Hernandez

Hi all,

Has anyone had this error on TWBlue? When ever I get this error message one of my buffered timelines disappears.

[Window Title]

Error

[Conztent] : You have been blocked from viewing  someone's content. In order to avoid conflicts with the full session, TWBlue will remove the affected timeline.

[OK]

crayton Benner

what? That sounds like perhaps an issue with twitter as well. that’s so weird.

On Oct 21, 2021, at 11:26, Juan Hernandez <juanhernandez98@...> wrote:

Hi all,

Has anyone had this error on TWBlue? When ever I get this error message one of my buffered timelines disappears.

[Window Title]
Error

[Conztent] : You have been blocked from viewing  someone's content. In order to avoid conflicts with the full session, TWBlue will remove the affected timeline.

[OK]

Audiobookfan

Yes, I've received this error several times with the same results as described. Does anyone know what's up with this error and what to do about it?

Jeff