moderated TW Blue Stopped Working

Randy Meyer

TW Blue suddenly stopped working on my computer this weekend.  I am running JAWS 2022 and latest version of windows 10.  Is anyone else experiencing problems with TW Blue?

Does anyone have suggestions for an app for getting and responding to tweets on a windows 10 computer?

Randy Meyer

Audiobookfan

There's a new version of TW Blue which you need to download and install. I believe you also need to uninstall or remove the old version first. There's an explanation for why this is necessary along with the various download links at the following address:

https://twblue.es/downloads/

This successfully fixed the problem for me.

Good luck,
Jeff

On 10/31/2021 12:31 PM, Randy Meyer wrote:
TW Blue suddenly stopped working on my computer this weekend.  I am running JAWS 2022 and latest version of windows 10.  Is anyone else experiencing problems with TW Blue?
Does anyone have suggestions for an app for getting and responding to tweets on a windows 10 computer?
Randy Meyer

Petrina Delves

Same here, running Windows 10 and JAWS 2019.
Petrina

Sent: Sunday, October 31, 2021 5:31 PM
Subject: TW Blue Stopped Working

TW Blue suddenly stopped working on my computer this weekend.  I am running JAWS 2022 and latest version of windows 10.  Is anyone else experiencing problems with TW Blue?

Does anyone have suggestions for an app for getting and responding to tweets on a windows 10 computer?

Randy Meyer

inamuddin khan

Dear friends the matter of fact is that TWBlue was updated to 2021.10.30 Please download it:

https://twblue.es/pubs/twblue_setup.exe

Before installing this version don’t forget to uninstall the last one and delete the folder of TWBlue from %Appdada%

Charlsdarwin1

Sent from Mail for Windows

Sent: Sunday, October 31, 2021 5:31 PM

TW Blue suddenly stopped working on my computer this weekend.  I am running JAWS 2022 and latest version of windows 10.  Is anyone else experiencing problems with TW Blue?

Does anyone have suggestions for an app for getting and responding to tweets on a windows 10 computer?

Randy Meyer

stewartross <stewartross@...>

i am on jaws 2019 windows 7, and mines stopped to.
stew

TW Blue suddenly stopped working on my computer this weekend.  I am running JAWS 2022 and latest version of windows 10.  Is anyone else experiencing problems with TW Blue?

Does anyone have suggestions for an app for getting and responding to tweets on a windows 10 computer?

Randy Meyer

stewartross <stewartross@...>

hay i didn't no u could run windows ten with jaws 19?
or does it depend on what versions of windows ten and jaws 19 that you have?
from stew
i would like my tw blue to start working again.
anyone got a fix.

Same here, running Windows 10 and JAWS 2019.
Petrina

i am on jaws 2019 windows 7, and mines stopped to.

stew

TW Blue suddenly stopped working on my computer this weekend.  I am running JAWS 2022 and latest version of windows 10.  Is anyone else experiencing problems with TW Blue?

Does anyone have suggestions for an app for getting and responding to tweets on a windows 10 computer?

Randy Meyer

Monica S

Hi, I’m forgetting the commands at the moment for this.  Could you tell me what I need to type in order to delete the twBlue folder from %app data %?  Also, do I firsrst uninstall TW Blue?

Thank you for any assistance,

Monica

Sent: Sunday, October 31, 2021 5:31 PM

TW Blue suddenly stopped working on my computer this weekend.  I am running JAWS 2022 and latest version of windows 10.  Is anyone else experiencing problems with TW Blue?

Does anyone have suggestions for an app for getting and responding to tweets on a windows 10 computer?

Randy Meyer

inamuddin khan

Press win+r and type %appdata% and press enter.

There you’ll find folder called TWBlue simply delete that folder.

Sent from Mail for Windows

Sent: Sunday, October 31, 2021 5:31 PM

TW Blue suddenly stopped working on my computer this weekend.  I am running JAWS 2022 and latest version of windows 10.  Is anyone else experiencing problems with TW Blue?

Does anyone have suggestions for an app for getting and responding to tweets on a windows 10 computer?

Randy Meyer

John Covici

Be sure to download the snapshot version of twblue from their
downloads page and try again. Be sure to download the latest one.

I am not sure what your original error was, but at least you need to
do this.

On Mon, 01 Nov 2021 07:47:31 -0400,
Monica S wrote:

Hi, I’m forgetting the commands at the moment for this. Could you tell me what I need to type in order to delete the twBlue folder from %app data %? Also, do I firsrst uninstall TW Blue?

Thank you for any assistance,

Monica

Same here, running Windows 10 and JAWS 2019.

Petrina

TW Blue suddenly stopped working on my computer this weekend. I am running JAWS 2022 and latest version of windows 10. Is anyone else experiencing problems with TW Blue?

Does anyone have suggestions for an app for getting and responding to tweets on a windows 10 computer?

Randy Meyer

How do
you spend it?

John Covici wb2una
covici@ccs.covici.com

Madison Martin

Okay, which file do I install, there’s one that says setup.exe and then there’s one that says setup.exe.part? I really don’t want to install the wrong one, I have both of them in my downloads folder.

i am on jaws 2019 windows 7, and mines stopped to.

stew

TW Blue suddenly stopped working on my computer this weekend.  I am running JAWS 2022 and latest version of windows 10.  Is anyone else experiencing problems with TW Blue?

Does anyone have suggestions for an app for getting and responding to tweets on a windows 10 computer?

Randy Meyer

Randy Meyer

Thank you Inamuddin Khan, Deleting the TWBlue folder in the %appdata% was my missing step.  The updated TWBlue is now working for me.

Madison, I believe the first file you mentioned is the correct one.  I had one file, TWBlue_setup.exe and everything worked for me.  I did have to authorize Twitter to work with TWBlue again, as expected.

Randy Meyer

Okay, which file do I install, there’s one that says setup.exe and then there’s one that says setup.exe.part? I really don’t want to install the wrong one, I have both of them in my downloads folder.

i am on jaws 2019 windows 7, and mines stopped to.

stew

TW Blue suddenly stopped working on my computer this weekend.  I am running JAWS 2022 and latest version of windows 10.  Is anyone else experiencing problems with TW Blue?

Does anyone have suggestions for an app for getting and responding to tweets on a windows 10 computer?

Randy Meyer

Madison Martin

Okay, I just tried to install that file and I got a message saying that “this app can’t run on your pc,” what do I do?

[...]

Mario

what is a snapshot version? never heard of such a thing.

Same here, running Windows 10 and JAWS 2019.

Petrina

TW Blue suddenly stopped working on my computer this weekend. I am running JAWS 2022 and latest version of windows 10. Is anyone else experiencing problems with TW Blue?

Does anyone have suggestions for an app for getting and responding to tweets on a windows 10 computer?

Randy Meyer

Randy Meyer

I am assuming you are running windows 10?  If yes, I would start by deleting all TWBlue setup files from your download folders.  Then, you should click the link that Inamuddin Khan sent.  This should download TWBlue_setup.exe

Clicking on the newly downloaded TWBlue_setup.exe should work.

Randy Meyer

[...]

Yes, I’m running the latest version of Windows 10, but I’ll be upgrading to Windows 11 at some point, likely soon. I just tried the link, but I still got the same message, any idea what’s wrong/what I might be doing wrong? I use Firefox as my browser

[...]

Look in the downloads folder at twblue.es, the older ones will not
work, the snapshot one did work for me. I think twitter changed the
way apps connect to it.

On Mon, 01 Nov 2021 12:03:04 -0400,
Mario wrote:

what is a snapshot version? never heard of such a thing.

Same here, running Windows 10 and JAWS 2019.

Petrina

TW Blue suddenly stopped working on my computer this weekend. I
am running JAWS 2022 and latest version of windows 10. Is anyone
else experiencing problems with TW Blue?

Does anyone have suggestions for an app for getting and
responding to tweets on a windows 10 computer?

Randy Meyer

How do
you spend it?

John Covici wb2una
covici@ccs.covici.com

Monica S

Hi, when I used this link to download the file, it downloaded a 54 bit version as a zip folder.  Do I need to extract these files and within that folder I’ll find the TW Blue.exe file?  Should I then press Enter on that?

I did delete the %appdata% and deleted TW Blue from that folder before I downloaded.

Thanks,

Monica

i am on jaws 2019 windows 7, and mines stopped to.

stew

TW Blue suddenly stopped working on my computer this weekend.  I am running JAWS 2022 and latest version of windows 10.  Is anyone else experiencing problems with TW Blue?

Does anyone have suggestions for an app for getting and responding to tweets on a windows 10 computer?

Randy Meyer

inamuddin khan

No this is a direct link for setup which will be setup.exe

Sent from Mail for Windows

i am on jaws 2019 windows 7, and mines stopped to.

stew

TW Blue suddenly stopped working on my computer this weekend.  I am running JAWS 2022 and latest version of windows 10.  Is anyone else experiencing problems with TW Blue?

Does anyone have suggestions for an app for getting and responding to tweets on a windows 10 computer?

Randy Meyer

John Covici

Yes, extract to a folder and find twblue.exe and you should be good to
go.