Topics

moderated TW blue sounds

Jessica D

Hi,

I just started using TWBlue.

I’m wondering what all the sounds mean?

Also, how do TWBlue and open Tween compare?

Thanks,

Jessica

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Mich Verrier

Hi I can ancer what some of the sounds meen the tinkling sound you hear is a tweet coming in. I am not shure though what the sound is with tweets that have a link that you can’t click on though it is kind of a type ritting sound it is hard to describe. I hope this helps. From Mich.

Also, how do TWBlue and open Tween compare?

Thanks,

Jessica

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Cory McMahon

Dear Jessica,

I was going to e-mail you off-list; but, I can’t figure out how to do so. How do you like tw blue?

Sincerely,

Cory McMahon

Also, how do TWBlue and open Tween compare?

Thanks,

Jessica

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Larry Wayland

To send someone a email off line.

1.      While in their message,  just shift tab up to the persons name. first will be their name and on the same line is their email address.

2.      Press the space bar and their address will come up so you can send them a message.

3.      You might have to press enter on their address after pressing the space bar.

4.