moderated turning off one key

kevin meyers

Hello, I’m using the most recent versions of windows10 and Jaws2022. I need to turn off a key that turns on and off the camera. I want it on all the time. I have been accidently turning it off. Then I’m in a zoom meeting and nobody can see me. I did a Google search and found some instructions. It says to use an app called keytweak. Has anyone used this app? Or do you know of a better one?

Cheers,

Kevin

I know what you're saying, and why, but you have to ask yourself the question:  Is there never going to be a time where I may want to have the camera off, just for a brief period?

If that is answered with, "yes," then you need to consider whether it's possible to mask the offending key that's currently being accidentally pressed in such a way that it cannot be.  Very often that's so much easier to do, and allows quick access to it for the rare occasions where it's needed, than remapping keys is.