From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Cornelius
Sent: Sunday, June 27, 2021 10:31 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Turn Off Fonts Announcement

Hi all,

In view of people who uses certain font to write, I find it quite disturbing when JAWS keeps reading the font name letter by letter. I will paste below some sample of the text. Is there way to turn off JAWS announcement of the font?

𝗸𝗶𝘁𝗮 𝘀𝗲𝗺𝘂𝗮

KeyCorp Public

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114

Mike B.

Knowing if this is happening in all programs or a specific program would be a big help.  But, try Checking your speech and sound scheme.  Press, Insert Alt + S, to open the speech & sound scheme list.  Take notice of which scheme is highlighted when you open it.

If it isn't set on the, Classic, scheme navigate to it and press enter to see if that helps.

If this doesn't help please give more information like what program and version of Jaws.

Stay safe & take care.  Mike.