From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Steve Matzura
Sent: September 6, 2020 1:44 PM
To: JFW <main@jfw.groups.io>
Subject: Trouble Reading Text in Notepad

Whether it's just a plain old text file and JAWS is set to translate to Grade Two Braille, or it's a braille file, in which case I set JAWS to show it in computer braille, everything always starts in cell 2 on my Focus 40 Blue. Why is this, and how can I fix it? I've been a braille display owner for over five years, and it's always been this way.