moderated Tool For CryptoCurrencies

Glenn / Lenny

Hi,
As I start down the road of CryptoCurrencies, I've learned that folks need a hard wallet for keeping their Cryptos.
One I'm starting with looking at is the Nano S by Ledger.
I'm wondering if anyone has used any crypto wallet software with Jaws and if it works okay.
I don't want to drop 60 bucks on this thumb drive if the software for managing cryptos does not work with Jaws.

Thanks for any info on this, or related.
Glenn

Jeff Christiansen

I am not convinced that you must use a hard-wallet.

The app can be problematic, so be aware of that.

Also, do not loose your seed words. You can get  another Ledger but you must have the seed words.

This choice is good as you are able to store manage multiple types of currency.

As I start down the road of CryptoCurrencies, I've learned that folks need a hard wallet for keeping their Cryptos.

One I'm starting with looking at is the Nano S by Ledger.

I'm wondering if anyone has used any crypto wallet software with Jaws and if it works okay.

I don't want to drop 60 bucks on this thumb drive if the software for managing cryptos does not work with Jaws.

Thanks for any info on this, or related.

Glenn

Glenn / Lenny

I'm not yet either, but I think that the bluetooth ones especially will become usable like a credit card.
Plus, it's like owning real precious metals as apposed to gold or silver bonds.
Glenn

As I start down the road of CryptoCurrencies, I've learned that folks need a hard wallet for keeping their Cryptos.

One I'm starting with looking at is the Nano S by Ledger.

I'm wondering if anyone has used any crypto wallet software with Jaws and if it works okay.

I don't want to drop 60 bucks on this thumb drive if the software for managing cryptos does not work with Jaws.

Thanks for any info on this, or related.

Glenn

John Covici

I would not get involved in crypto currency, just look at what
happened to the very famous tulip bubble in Holland, afeer a while
they did not even need tulips at all, they just bet on futures. This
is just gambling.

[1 <text/plain; iso-8859-1 (quoted-printable)>]

https://shop.ledger.com/products/ledger-nano-s?ref=hackernoon.com

I'm wondering if anyone has used any crypto wallet software with Jaws and if it works okay.

I don't want to drop 60 bucks on this thumb drive if the software for managing cryptos does not work with Jaws.

Thanks for any info on this, or related.

Glenn

[2 <text/html; iso-8859-1 (quoted-printable)>]
How do
you spend it?

John Covici wb2una
covici@ccs.covici.com

Glenn / Lenny

Well the stock market is gambling too.
I suspect that cryptocurrency is here to stay, and it will be commonplace
when the US dollar crashes from inflation.
I predict that the US treasury will start converting the US dollar to the
crypto blockchain.
Glenn

As I start down the road of CryptoCurrencies, I've learned that folks need
a hard wallet for keeping their Cryptos.

One I'm starting with looking at is the Nano S by Ledger.

https://shop.ledger.com/products/ledger-nano-s?ref=hackernoon.com

I'm wondering if anyone has used any crypto wallet software with Jaws and
if it works okay.

I don't want to drop 60 bucks on this thumb drive if the software for
managing cryptos does not work with Jaws.

Thanks for any info on this, or related.

Glenn

[2 <text/html; iso-8859-1 (quoted-printable)>]
How do
you spend it?

John Covici wb2una
covici@ccs.covici.com

John Covici

Yes, the stock market is gambling, but none of this will work -- you
have to actually PRODUCE something physical to solve this problem,
money is nothing by itself.

On Fri, 07 May 2021 14:01:32 -0400,
Glenn / Lenny wrote:

[...]

Well there lies the nature of currency.
It used to be that our dollar was based on gold, and before that silver.
You might find this interesting:
https://od.lk/d/N18xOTM2NzczNDRf/Historic%20Bimetallism%20%26%20Wizard%20of%20Oz%20-%2001.mp3
I converted the text to an MP3.
But the US dollar is no longer backed by anything, and the treasury is just
printing money out of thin air.
At least the blockchain of cryptocurrency is limited and like shares of
stock, when all are sold that can be sold, they halve to make more crypto
shares.
Glenn