moderated Toggling Punctuation from within a script.

Dennis Brown

I’d like to have punctuation set to All in Notepad and Word, and then set to None when exiting.

I know I can use AutoStart and AutoFinish events, but scripts and functions I used in the past have changed a great deal.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Dennis T. Brown

AVG logo

www.avg.com

Cohn, Jonathan

I believe in modern JAWS you can just set this in the settings center or quick settings dialog.
I know that in JAWS 8  punctuation was tied to voice   profiles, but I am fairly sure that now you can just change a setting.