Thunderbird Configuration

Glenn / Lenny

Hi,
I just installed a portable Thunderbird eMail on an external drive, and the install went well, but there is a bunch of crap that I want out.
How do I remove the calendar, chat and search features?
There may be more to disable, but I can find how to configure that in options, seems like I got rid of chat, but it still is giving me a message that I haven't set it up yet.
but I just want a simple eMail program, not all this other shit.
Is there another version I can download for just eMail, or is there something I can remove without disabling the eMail part as well?
Thanks.

Glenn