Sent: Thursday, September 03, 2020 5:52 PM
Subject: the word is com in the dictionary entry.

Hi mike the word is com in the jaws dictionary for internet explore.  I'm not sure what else needs to be done.

David Ingram

I'm wondering if I can just take the com out of the jaws dictionary entry altogether?  I think that is what I actually need to do.  How do I get rid of the entry in the jaws dictionary entry for internet explore?  Thank you for your help concerning all my questions.