Topics

the new edge browser

William Vandervest

Is there a way to navigate by pressing the “G” button like in I e 11, I can’t get it to work in edge, chrome or firefox?

Thanks

William Vandervest

Timelord09@...

There are none so blind as those who will not se “anon”e

Chris Hill

Works fine here.  Make sure you are in virtual pc mode by hitting plus, sounds like you aren't.

On 12/2/2019 22:25, William Vandervest wrote:

Is there a way to navigate by pressing the “G” button like in I e 11, I can’t get it to work in edge, chrome or firefox?

Thanks

William Vandervest

Timelord09@...

There are none so blind as those who will not se “anon”e

William Vandervest

I only seem to be having this problem on Amazon and Audible sites

Thanks

Chris Hill

Hit down arrow a couple of times after you hit g the first time and try again.  That works on the amazon site.

CH