Sent: Thursday, November 28, 2019 7:24 AM
Subject: Thanksgiving

I am thankful for this community of intelligent people.  I have seen lots of questions get answered and problems solved here in a very friendly and caring way.  Thanks and happy Thanksgiving.

jredlichspeaks@...

I agree.  I also appreciate this list.

If you’d like to hear about the origin of Thanksgiving checking out my podcast at

www.judyredlich.com/radio

select the thanksgiving show link.

Blessings,

Judy