Topics

moderated testing to see if the bounce issue is fixed.

Richard Turner

I got a message from groups.io that my messages were bouncing.

Very strange.

Richard

Madison Martin

Hi Richard,

You came through!!! I had this same issue, it was something that my ISP had to fix on their end, it’s not something that groups.io can fix. Your ISP is likely viewing certain messages as spam so they’re being blocked. In the bounce message there’s a link that you can click on to view the error messages that groups..io receives, send your ISP a list of the email address (s) that are in the error messages, and ask your ISP to check and see if groups.io is on any internet black lists, if it is then ask them to remove it from such lists, hopefully they’re willing to look into it for you!!! Good luck, hope you can get the problem fixed once and for all!!