Topics

Test message

Lee Anne Atkinson

I'm trying to fix my iPhone email.   Here hoping it works.

Thanks,

Lee Anne Atkinson

(269) 207-4845 (cell)

This electronic message indicate  s intended to be for the named recipient, and may contain information that is confidential or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, or are not the named recipient, please notify us immediately by contacting the sender at the electronic mail address noted above, and delete and destroy all copies of this message. Thank you.

Richard Turner

It worked.

Richard

"He that cannot forgive others breaks the bridge over which he must pass himself,” and we forget that only grace can break the cycle of ancient hatreds among peoples. (It is notable that while I have regretted not granting grace to others, I’ve never once regretted extending it.)" - Edward Herbert

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Lee Anne Atkinson
Sent: Sunday, September 27, 2020 10:16 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Test message

Thanks,

Lee Anne Atkinson

(269) 207-4845 (cell)

This electronic message indicate  s intended to be for the named recipient, and may contain information that is confidential or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, or are not the named recipient, please notify us immediately by contacting the sender at the electronic mail address noted above, and delete and destroy all copies of this message. Thank you.

Laura Shumate

Hi Miss Leighanne,
Your message came through.
larelishumate@...

Pastor Gilbert Pries

It's working.

Pastor Gilbert

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Lee Anne Atkinson
Sent: Sunday, September 27, 2020 10:16 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Test message

Thanks,

Lee Anne Atkinson

(269) 207-4845 (cell)