Topics

Test message

Lee Anne Atkinson

I'm trying to fix my iPhone email.   Here hoping it works.

Thanks,

Lee Anne Atkinson

(269) 207-4845 (cell)

This electronic message indicate  s intended to be for the named recipient, and may contain information that is confidential or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, or are not the named recipient, please notify us immediately by contacting the sender at the electronic mail address noted above, and delete and destroy all copies of this message. Thank you.

Richard Turner

It worked.

Richard

I'm trying to fix my iPhone email.   Here hoping it works.

Thanks,

Lee Anne Atkinson

(269) 207-4845 (cell)

This electronic message indicate  s intended to be for the named recipient, and may contain information that is confidential or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, or are not the named recipient, please notify us immediately by contacting the sender at the electronic mail address noted above, and delete and destroy all copies of this message. Thank you.

Laura Shumate

Hi Miss Leighanne,
Your message came through.
larelishumate@...