Topics

test

David Pearson

Hello Jaws group:

Lost all of my contact/groups when I switched over from Live Mail to Thunderbird.

Would someone please respond to this message so can add  address to my T-bird address book?

Thank you,

David S. Pearson

--

Brian - Windows 10 Pro, 64-Bit, Version 20H2, Build 19042  

There are many who labor under the gross misapprehension that the Constitution is a cage and a laundry-list rather than a framework upon which great things have been and still will be built. Many things that are entirely Constitutional are not "in the Constitution," but are allowed under it.

~Brian Vogel

Richard Turner

You passed the test. Well done.

Richard

Ralph's Observation: It is a mistake to allow any mechanical object<>to realize that you are in a hurry.

My web site, www.turner42.com

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of David Pearson
Sent: Tuesday, April 6, 2021 3:06 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: test

Hello Jaws group:

Lost all of my contact/groups when I switched over from Live Mail to Thunderbird.

Would someone please respond to this message so can add  address to my
T-bird address book?

Thank you,

David S. Pearson

Dan Longmore

Got the message.

Take care, sorry for your extra work.

Dan

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of David Pearson
Sent: Tuesday, April 6, 2021 6:06 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: test

Hello Jaws group:

Would someone please respond to this message so can add address to my
T-bird address book?

Thank you,

David S. Pearson

On Tue, Apr 6, 2021 at 06:06 PM, David Pearson wrote:
-
If you have not uninstalled WLM you should be able to export your contacts from WLM, preferably to a comma separated values (CSV) file, then use the import function in Thunderbird to get 'em all back.

--

Brian - Windows 10 Pro, 64-Bit, Version 20H2, Build 19042  

There are many who labor under the gross misapprehension that the Constitution is a cage and a laundry-list rather than a framework upon which great things have been and still will be built. Many things that are entirely Constitutional are not "in the Constitution," but are allowed under it.

~Brian Vogel