Topics

test

David Pearson

Hello Jaws group:

Lost all of my contact/groups when I switched over from Live Mail to Thunderbird.

Would someone please respond to this message so can add  address to my T-bird address book?

Thank you,

David S. Pearson

            ~Brian Vogel

Richard Turner

You passed the test. Well done.

Richard

Ralph's Observation: It is a mistake to allow any mechanical object<>to realize that you are in a hurry.

My web site, www.turner42.com

Lost all of my contact/groups when I switched over from Live Mail to Thunderbird.

Would someone please respond to this message so can add  address to my
T-bird address book?

Thank you,

David S. Pearson

Dan Longmore

Got the message.

Take care, sorry for your extra work.

Dan

On Tue, Apr 6, 2021 at 06:06 PM, David Pearson wrote:
Lost all of my contact/groups when I switched over from Live Mail to Thunderbird.
-
If you have not uninstalled WLM you should be able to export your contacts from WLM, preferably to a comma separated values (CSV) file, then use the import function in Thunderbird to get 'em all back.

            ~Brian Vogel