Topics

moderated Technical support sure takes their sweet time

Richard Turner

I wrote Freedom Scientific’s technical support 7 days ago.

Today, I received the email confirming they received my request.

I’m glad it wasn’t that important.

Richard

Chris Hill

They've been having internet and phone problems, it is normally much faster than that.

On 10/17/2020 13:10, Richard Turner wrote:

I wrote Freedom Scientific’s technical support 7 days ago.

Today, I received the email confirming they received my request.

I’m glad it wasn’t that important.

Richard

Don H

I have never in 20 years had a quick response by Emailing FS.  Best to call if you need help.

On 10/17/2020 1:37 PM, Chris Hill wrote:

They've been having internet and phone problems, it is normally much faster than that.

On 10/17/2020 13:10, Richard Turner wrote:

I wrote Freedom Scientific’s technical support 7 days ago.

Today, I received the email confirming they received my request.

I’m glad it wasn’t that important.

Richard

Soronel Haetir

That's interesting because most of the time when I've contacted them
I've gotten an actual human response within a day, the automated "We
got your message" response has always been near instant.

I haven't had reason to contact FS since the spring or so but I've had
plenty of dealings in the past.

On 10/17/20, Don H <lmddh50@...> wrote:
I have never in 20 years had a quick response by Emailing FS. Best to
call if you need help.

On 10/17/2020 1:37 PM, Chris Hill wrote:

They've been having internet and phone problems, it is normally much
faster than that.

On 10/17/2020 13:10, Richard Turner wrote:

I wrote Freedom Scientific’s technical support 7 days ago.

Today, I received the email confirming they received my request.

I’m glad it wasn’t that important.

Richard

"He that cannot forgive others breaks the bridge over which he must
pass himself,” and we forget that only grace can break the cycle of
ancient hatreds among peoples. (It is notable that while I have
regretted not granting grace to others, I’ve never once regretted
extending it.)" - Edward Herbert

--
Soronel Haetir
soronel.haetir@...

Ann Byrne

When I logged on to the FS site this week the first item was a message saying they were having technical problems, asking for patience. I had a response this morning to my communication of earlier this week too. Maybe things are finally back to normal???
whatever that is.

At 01:10 PM 10/17/2020, you wrote:

I wrote Freedom Scientific's technical support 7 days ago.

Today, I received the email confirming they received my request.

I'm glad it wasn't that important.

Richard

"He that cannot forgive others breaks the bridge over which he must pass himself," and we forget that only grace can break the cycle of ancient hatreds among peoples. (It is notable that while I have regretted not granting grace to others, I've never once regretted extending it.)" - Edward Herbert

David Diamond

If at all possible I talk to people via the telephone in tech support rather then chatting via computer. So many things can get lost in translation and you have no idea at times how things are understood or interpreted.