moderated Teams group

David Diamond

Since it has been mentioned and I needed to get the quick support for teams yesterday to use ARA, does anyone know the subscription address for teams and Ara.  I was trying to unsubscribe from an paid advertiser and there was no way of unsubscribing using VO Thus I had to call Ara, they in turn asked for my ID.  To make long story short, I thought I know there is a group for ARA paid users and wondered if there was such a group for teams as well.  To be honest I never used teams or had to till yesterday, I’ve always used zoom or face time. Now I want the subscription to both groups if at all possible.

Kevin Minor

Hi.

Sounds like you’re learning the hard way that Teams is different from other meeting clients the way I have. Here’s the subscription info to the Teams Access group.

Teams-access+subscribe@groups.io

If there’s any way I can help, let me know. I still don’t know a lot, but I do know it’s no fun when you’re trying to do things under pressure.

Have a blessed day and don’t work too hard.

Kevin, Valerie and Jilly

Since it has been mentioned and I needed to get the quick support for teams yesterday to use ARA, does anyone know the subscription address for teams and Ara.  I was trying to unsubscribe from an paid advertiser and there was no way of unsubscribing using VO Thus I had to call Ara, they in turn asked for my ID.  To make long story short, I thought I know there is a group for ARA paid users and wondered if there was such a group for teams as well.  To be honest I never used teams or had to till yesterday, I’ve always used zoom or face time. Now I want the subscription to both groups if at all possible.

David Diamond

Part of it was the ARA agent was not clear enough in their query.  “What’s your ID code”  I thought what is he talking about?  Then someone who uses ARA said it is your email subscription you signed up with.  I called ARA again and he said, “You need the quick support app from the app store for teams.”  I have a small business account which allots me 30 minutes or more free.  The agent said if it is business related it is not restricted to just 30 minutes.  Good thing as it took us 45 minutes to solve my problem.

Since it has been mentioned and I needed to get the quick support for teams yesterday to use ARA, does anyone know the subscription address for teams and Ara.  I was trying to unsubscribe from an paid advertiser and there was no way of unsubscribing using VO Thus I had to call Ara, they in turn asked for my ID.  To make long story short, I thought I know there is a group for ARA paid users and wondered if there was such a group for teams as well.  To be honest I never used teams or had to till yesterday, I’ve always used zoom or face time. Now I want the subscription to both groups if at all possible.

Sieghard Weitzel <sieghard@...>

When you say Ara, do you mean Aira? Just curious

[...]

Yes.  Sorry.