From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Juan Hernandez
Sent: May 14, 2021 5:44 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: tax filing

HI All,

I want to do my taxes myself.  What accessible online tools that can guide me on doing my taxes are out there?  I have simple tax needs right now so I thought I’d do them myself instead of paying someone.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Best,

Juan

Tim Ford

For several years now, FreeTaxUSA has worked well with JAWS; this year especially so, although it was very good to begin with.  The price is great, many folks pay nothing.  I am very satisfied with freetaxusa.com and JAWS.

Tim Ford

I want to do my taxes myself.  What accessible online tools that can guide me on doing my taxes are out there?  I have simple tax needs right now so I thought I’d do them myself instead of paying someone.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Best,

Juan

John Covici

Foor U.S. taxpayers I have found taxact to be quite good, at least if
you want a desktop app. I have not tried their online system.

On Fri, 14 May 2021 18:24:55 -0400,
James Homuth wrote:

[1 <text/plain; us-ascii (7bit)>]
Are you in the US or Canada, or somewhere else? That will make a difference.
I do know Turbotax works both in the US and Canada and is accessible. I use
these guys every year without issue.

I want to do my taxes myself. What accessible online tools that can guide
me on doing my taxes are out there? I have simple tax needs right now so I
thought I'd do them myself instead of paying someone.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Best,

Juan

How do