From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Maria Campbell
Sent: Friday, January 17, 2020 9:03 AM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Tabs in Edge

It seems that each time I open Edge each  sites stays open, gotten to with control plus tab.  I don't want that.  I prefer one site, one window.  Hope I'm being clear.  How do I change this?

--

Maria Campbell
lucky1inct@...

Also see the instructions I just posted about how to set what opens when Chromium-based Edge is initially started, here:  Chromium-based Edge: Setting Home Page, Default Opening Page(s), and Search Engine.  It sounds as though you may have the Continue where you left off option chosen.

        ~ Joshua Liebman

Dean Martineau

A more permanent way to accomplish this is to go into Settings from the Edge menu. In my limited experience with this, it seems the best way to get to the On Startup settings is to search settings using the provided edit field, and type "start". Exit forms mode and hit H to navigate to the first heading, which is the On StartUp settings options. You have three radio buttons. The one I recommend is the third, allowing you to open a page or a set of pages. Once you select that radio button, you can put in a page you would like to have launched with Edge starts. That way, you will have only one page open until you choose to open others.

Dean