Topics

moderated Suggestions of how to use Google slides using JAWS 2020 and Windows 10 needed please

Sharon Ballantyne

Hi All,

I was contacted by a professor about a new course I am beginning using Zoom. He wants me to be able to access google slides and be able to edit within the slides.

I do have a gmail account.

I have found some information on google documents but not google slides.

If anyone has any suggestions of resources to help me learn this, that would be great as I have never used the google suite and have my gmail set up to use in outlook.

I am a person who is totally blind, using JAWS 2020 and Windows 10.

I plan to have Zoom open on one device and resources such as google slides and the workbook and texts on a separate laptop with earbud for that computer tucked in my headset and microphone that is connected to the laptop I am using for Zoom.

Thank-you for any advice.

Respectfully yours,

Sharon Ballantyne

Sharon.ballantyne@...

Marsha Drenth

I am also interested in the below information regarding Google slides. Did anyone respond?

Thank you,

Marsha Drenth, Access Technology Instructor

Associated Services for the Blind and Visually Impaired
Please note our temporary mailing address:

1800 Byberry Road
PO Box 1758
Bensalem, PA 19020

Personal:215-821-6151

Office: 215-627-0600 Ext. 3254
FAX: 215-922-0692

Email: MDrenth@...

Follow ASB: Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

www.asb.org

Serving Philadelphia's blind and visually impaired

population since 1874.