Topics

Still blocked at iPhone, second test

Lee Anne Atkinson

(269) 207-4845 (cell)

This electronic message indicate  s intended to be for the named recipient, and may contain information that is confidential or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, or are not the named recipient, please notify us immediately by contacting the sender at the electronic mail address noted above, and delete and destroy all copies of this message. Thank you.

Your messages are being sent to, and arriving in, the JFW group just fine.

If you're having problems with incoming messages, check the settings on your incoming (SMTP) server.

       ~ Lawrence Krauss

Lee Anne Atkinson

Success! After about two hours of work I think I have it. Thanks to everyone for their help.

On Sep 27, 2020, at 2:47 PM, Brian Vogel <britechguy@...> wrote:

Your messages are being sent to, and arriving in, the JFW group just fine.

If you're having problems with incoming messages, check the settings on your incoming (SMTP) server.

       ~ Lawrence Krauss

Lee Anne,

               Glad to hear it!   I also need to correct a bone-headed mistake from my last message:

Incoming Server is POP3, or IMAP, or Exchange - If you are not receiving email, this is what to check.

Outgoing Server is SMTP - If your messages are not being sent, this is what to check.

       ~ Lawrence Krauss