From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Verlyn Baldwin
Sent: Monday, June 8, 2020 7:56 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: speed of speech

How do I select the speed I desire JAWS to speak at and keep it that way even after I turn my computer back on?

Verlyn Baldwin
letsdanceintx@...

Mario

an easier way is to press and hold control+windows+alt and down while continuously press page up to raise the rate or page down to lower the rate. this makes the change permanent and global.