moderated Special Update Code in About JAWS screen

Bill White

Does anyone know what the "Special Update Code is used for, which is found in the About JAWS screen? When I pressed the button dedicated to the Special Update Code, the only character in the edit box was zero.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...

Cohn, Jonathan

I believe this is for support to provide you a temporary fix to an issue when you are working with them.