Topics

moderated Slack and application mode

Mark

I was using JAWS 2020 with Slack.
Slack was putting JAWS into application mode regularly, and I'd press the + key to get back into virtual PC mode. This allowed me to navigate by regions fairly well.
I've installed JAWS 2021 and now notice I can't get out of application mode in Slack.  The same is true for JAWS 2020.
The only major change I'm aware of is that I installed JAWS 2021.

Any ideas on what might be going on?

Don Mauck

Try pressing CTRL+1.

Regards:

Don Mauck | Senior Accessibility Evangelist | Accessibility Program Office |  (APO)

303.334.4184

Don.mauck@...