From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Mike Gurney
Sent: May 22, 2022 4:58 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Skype

Hello

I have recently returned to using Jaws. I am trying to use Skype
without much success. Do I need to enable anything within the Jaws
settings or files?

Mike

--
Mike Gurney

Steve Nutt

Hi Mike,

You might want to look at these JAWS scripts for Skype here, from Doug Lee:-

https://www.dlee.org/skype/

All the best

Steve

I have recently returned to using Jaws. I am trying to use Skype without much success. Do I need to enable anything within the Jaws settings or files?

Mike

--
Mike Gurney

Mike Gurney

Thanks to both Mich and Steve for the information.

Mike.

--
Mike Gurney