moderated Silence when navigating an Excel document

Marty Hutchings

Hello,  I am running Office 16, Windows 10 and the latest JFW21 and after installing the last update of JAWS, I no longer can navigate through an Excel document using my arrow keys.  Has any one else found this and what do I do to get it back?

Have you accidently turned on scroll lock?

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Marty Hutchings
Sent: Thursday, August 5, 2021 9:09 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Silence when navigating an Excel document

Hello,  I am running Office 16, Windows 10 and the latest JFW21 and after installing the last update of JAWS, I no longer can navigate through an Excel document using my arrow keys.  Has any one else found this and what do I do to get it back?

Marty Hutchings

Sieghard,  Wow, you got it on the first try.  I have no idea how that happened.  I don't even know which key is the Scroll lock.  I had to turn on JAWS keyboard help to find it.  My daughter was using my computer to register for girls high school golf.  Maybe she used that feature.

Thanks so much.

Marty

The Gospel is freely accessible to all.

On 8/5/2021 10:13 AM, Sieghard Weitzel wrote:

Have you accidently turned on scroll lock?

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Marty Hutchings
Sent: Thursday, August 5, 2021 9:09 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io

Glenn / Lenny

That is the trouble I have with Office 2000 and Jaws 2019.
So I keep an older copy of Jaws on the computer for working in Excel.
Or another option is to install Libra Office, which is free, and work with Excel documents with that.
Glenn

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, August 05, 2021 11:09 AM