Topics

moderated Shortcut Keys With Outlook

clarence carter

There are shortcut keys associated with Outlook and JAWS, but I notice that when I try to use them, I have to jump out of the message and come back in order for the shortcut keys to work. Am I missing a setting somewhere?  Outlook is reading the messages as HTML. so the links and other table show up.
Any ideas would help.

Richard Turner

Could you be more specific on which hotkeys you are having issues with?

Richard
"There's a nap for that." -- an anonymous cat

SE

On Feb 21, 2020, at 6:23 PM, clarence carter via Groups.Io <clcarter@...> wrote:

There are shortcut keys associated with Outlook and JAWS, but I notice that when I try to use them, I have to jump out of the message and come back in order for the shortcut keys to work. Am I missing a setting somewhere?  Outlook is reading the messages as HTML. so the links and other table show up.
Any ideas would help.

I think he refers to quick nav keys like “t” for table, “u” for unvisited link etc.

I do occasionally also experience this, but not all the time.