From: Loy
Sent: Saturday, June 27, 2020 11:54 AM
Subject: Sharing a printer

We have three computers our home,  all connected by WiFi,  I have a printer connected to one by USB, I would like to be able to print from the other computers. I find conflicting instructions by searching Google. Can someone give me simple instructions on how to do this?

Glenn / Lenny

Also, you will need to go to the printer settings on the computer it is connected to and set it as a shared printer, or you can connect the printer to your router.
That is the best way.
Glenn