moderated Setting up Remote Desktop and remote Desktop Connections

Dave Durber

Justin, Steve, and anyone who may be interested:

As this is a prodject in progress, as I complete each part successfully, I will post the necessary information regarding that part.

I have been partially successful in connecting my laptop within my network to the main PC in my home. I have got a slight snag, where the main PC is requesting log in information in order to connect to my lapptop. I am not sure whether this is supposed to happen. I will nedd to confirm this.

Dave