moderated setting Jaws hotkey

Madison Martin

Hi all,
Can someone please refresh my memory of how to set the hotkey to turn Jaws on? I
know what it is, but when I press it nothing happens so I know I need to re-set
it.
I'm getting some help and the tech guy decided that we needed to do a Jaws
repair and in doing so I lost my hotkey to start Jaws. Using latest versions of
Jaws and Windows 10. Thanks Madison

Michael Walker

Hi Madison,

Look for the JAWS icon on your desktop. Press ALT+ENTER, to open properties. Tab until you hear the hot key option for setting your preferred hot key. Press J, if you want CTRL+ALT+J to start JAWS. After you typed J, press enter.

Mike

On 8/11/2021 1:06 PM, Madison Martin wrote:
Hi all,
Can someone please refresh my memory of how to set the hotkey to turn Jaws on? I
know what it is, but when I press it nothing happens so I know I need to re-set
it.
I'm getting some help and the tech guy decided that we needed to do a Jaws
repair and in doing so I lost my hotkey to start Jaws. Using latest versions of
Jaws and Windows 10. Thanks Madison

Kevin Minor

Hi.

Go to the Windows Desktop.

Find the JAWS shortcut, and press ALT+ENTER

You'll be on the page of the dialogue you need.

Hope this makes sense.

Kevin and Jilly

Can someone please refresh my memory of how to set the hotkey to turn Jaws on? I know what it is, but when I press it nothing happens so I know I need to re-set it.
I'm getting some help and the tech guy decided that we needed to do a Jaws repair and in doing so I lost my hotkey to start Jaws. Using latest versions of Jaws and Windows 10. Thanks Madison

Curtis Chong

Greetings:

Find the JAWS shortcut in the Windows Desktop and open its properties. You
can set the shortcut key there.

Regards,

Curtis Chong