moderated setting Adobe Acrobat as default

kevin meyers <kman2020@...>

Hello, I had found some instructions on the internet to set Adobe Acrobat as default. The instructions didn’t work. What should I do to setup as default? Thanks, Kevin

Under what version of Windows?  That matters.

     ~ Lauren Bacall

kevin meyers <kman2020@...>

Most recent version of Windows10