moderated Set keyboard echo

Bill White

What is the JAWS keystroke for changing keyboard echo on the fly? I thought it was INSERT plus W, but when I invoke that keystroke, it takes me to Windows commands.

Thank you.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...

Nermin

Hi, Bill,

use JAWSKey+2 to toggle the keyboard echo to your liking.

.

Regards,

Nermin

Marty Hutchings

Insert plus 2 on the number row.  Hold down the Insert Key and press 2 once for words, twice for both words and characters, three times for none.  HTH

Love in Christ
Marty