Topics

moderated sending posts

Mario

I'm wondering. is sending an email to this list (main@jfw.groups.io) the same as sending it to jfw@groups.io?

if so, what is the difference, and which one is preferred that I email in the future?

Richard Turner

I think they are two different groups, but I have no idea beyond that they have different addresses.
I just send to the one that starts main@.

Richard

"Why, what did she tell you?"
"I don't know, I didn't listen."

On Feb 21, 2021, at 10:23 AM, Mario <mrb620@hotmail.com> wrote:

I'm wondering. is sending an email to this list (main@jfw.groups.io) the same as sending it to jfw@groups.io?

if so, what is the difference, and which one is preferred that I email in the future?

Mike B

Yes it is, and I received emails with you using both email addresses.

Stay safe and take care.  Mike.

From: Mike B [mailto:mb69mach1@fastmail.com]
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Date: Sunday, February 21, 2021, 3:11 PM
Richard,
I don't recall when or why but, this group did change it's name from,
jfw@groups.io <mailto:jfw@groups.io>
to,
main@jfw.groups.io <mailto:main@jfw.groups.io>