moderated Selecting All Question

Mark Arnold ABG

List,

When in Outlook 365 and in the list of emails in my Trash Folder, I often select all and permanently delete them.  One problem, when I use the Control plus A command to select all, JAWS does not speak anything to let me know they are selected.  I have enough residual vision to see that they are selected but I would certainly feel better if JAWS reinforced this.  I should say that I am using the latest 2021 release of JAWS and Windows 10.

Thanks in advance for any assistance,

Mark

Richard Turner

That’s true.

I personally just assume control+a always selects all.

You may want to contact tech support directly about this since while they may monitor this list, it helps to contact them directly to make sure they hear you.

Richard

My web site, www.turner42.com

When in Outlook 365 and in the list of emails in my Trash Folder, I often select all and permanently delete them.  One problem, when I use the Control plus A command to select all, JAWS does not speak anything to let me know they are selected.  I have enough residual vision to see that they are selected but I would certainly feel better if JAWS reinforced this.  I should say that I am using the latest 2021 release of JAWS and Windows 10.

Thanks in advance for any assistance,

Mark

John Doering

I am using 2019 and Windows 10.

Control a says “selected all” and then starts reading all the file names, so it sounds like a setting got changed.

HTH,

John Doering
Pricing Analyst

Office: 4147783040 Extn:4063